Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window Cleaning Planner App For Android And Iphone Users?

Carl Parsons

I'm going to become a part time window cleaner next year along side me and my brothers Android App Development bussiness.

i was wondering wether any of you guys would use a window cleaning planner app??

it could organise all your jobs and if you've collected your money or the customer owes you anything etc.

also you could enter prices of jobs letting you know what your day is worth at the end of it or even what your round is worth per annum...

do you think you would use it??? i know i would.

put it this way, other websites are chargung in excess of £10 per month for a similar service

we would be very competitive financially

it would be linked to a secure website where you can log on, this would be your "base" if you like. where everything can be edited, all done to a very high standard.

and as a little bonus you can carry your planner round with you with your android phone/table and iphones/ipads!

been able to edit things on the go offline. then when connected to the internet it all uploads automatically..

let me know what you think guys.

also guys would you rather have a one of payment? or a yearly subscription?let me know what you'd like from the application and site because ive got a feeling this could be the future of this line business

i am using aworks at the moment and it is a great bit of software but i am sure if you could provide the same sort of stuff cheaper lots would be interested

At the end of the day regardless of cost ppl would want a reliable, secure & bug free system that actually works with the features required to benefit running their business...

£124.99 for life.

Nah thanks

£39.99 a month

Nah thanks

There are more well known and trusted options out there for this price

£40 for life, yes lol

At the end of the day regardless of cost ppl would want a reliable, secure & bug free system that actually works with the features required to benefit running their business...
We totally agree,and are leaving the financial aspect aside for now /emoticons/smile.png

we have a rough idea of the market now so its a case of putting everything together and creating a great piece of software.

if you have any ideas of what you would like integrated into the service, all ideas are more than welcome /emoticons/smile.png

£124.99 for life.

Nah thanks

£39.99 a month

Nah thanks

There are more well known and trusted options out there for this price

£40 for life, yes lol
thank you for the feedback!

its all much appreciated /emoticons/smile.png we are going to be leaving the money side of things until the software is complete i think for now. peoples opinions seem to differ but im sure we'll come up with something very competitive in the end.

you seem to be really enthusiastic about this idea.

could i ask you for any ideas you'd like put into this programme? after all you cant beat customer surveys!.

in your first post you quote 24.99 and thats it ,now you want 124.99 /emoticons/sad.png
sorry you'll have to excuse the changes in price here there and everywhere, we are just looking at our options for the time being. we havent started on the software yet and just want to see were to draw the line on every aspect of it. nothing is going to be set in stone until its complete and we can see what we have done is worth to you guys /emoticons/smile.png

please, if you have an interest in this idea and you feel you can contribute to what you would like in the programme that would be greatly appreciated.

we want this to be the best it can be...

carl

You need to come up with a price before you start developing otherwise you could end up with something that nobody's going to want. It sounds like an interesting product and if you can offer something better than the mainstream alternatives, or at least something cheaper, then you'll be fine

check us out on googleplay store, search zabamobile. although most of these are very simple apps due to other commitments, not having the time to create big.. our main application is a digital clock which has had over one million downloads. app developmemt is not our main work. more of a hobby. however both me and my brother will be quiting our jobs in the new year and doing this full time.

we've bin developing apps for a year now, but we have over 10 years of web design and development experience.

aswell as doing this next year, i am going to be starting my own wfp window cleaning bussiness as i love to work oit doors.

this is how we came across the idea as was really hoping for some tech for my tablet to keep track of everything.

Back