Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

ok guys which shoes do you wear?

Since Sports Direct took over Karrimor I have found them to be rubbish. The last couple of pairs of walking boots I have bought for work have lasted a matter of weeks! The quality has gone through the floor in my opinion. One pair, sold as "leather" were actually some sort of canvas with a leather coating which was literally thinner than paper! I'm currently wearing Engelbert Strauss boots, have had them about 6 months & they still look like new.

Since Sports Direct took over Karrimor I have found them to be rubbish. The last couple of pairs of walking boots I have bought for work have lasted a matter of weeks! The quality has gone through the floor in my opinion. One pair, sold as "leather" were actually some sort of canvas with a leather coating which was literally thinner than paper! I'm currently wearing Engelbert Strauss boots, have had them about 6 months & they still look like new.
Karrimor always did me well, but this last pair is a month old and the souls are breaking up. Absolute rubbish. However, the other pair I bought at the same time have been brilliant.

Karrimoor walking shoes tried everything and they're the business, will last over a year, waterproof, light and good support, you can get a good pair for £30
Thats the ones

I get waterproof trainers from Karrimor. Don't rot like normal trainers, yet snug to wear

karrimor do various categories of shoes and boots in variations of quality according to price, mine are good ones bought at sports direct and are 18 moths old and still going strong very pleased

Adidas zx750 trainers are what i like for ladderwork . i usually buy them 2nd hand on Ebay saves me breaking them in.

I just wear my old trainers, once they get a bit tatty to wear for "best" they get demoted to fishing, mountain biking or window cleaning. Maybe i will have to get something warmer this year for winter, i didnt do much last winter so we shall see...ive had some trainers years and years that wont die.

Back