Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ubik 2000 or another??

paul1

Hi guys been using ubik 2000 last 2 years my question is should I stick with this or is there another product out there that's as good or better but possible cheaper maybe or possible to pick up from local place rather than ordering etc ?? cheers lads

I use Viro sol hard surface cleaner this time of the year it is not as powerful but if it does dry on glass it is not a pig to get of when bake in the sun

Can't fix something that isn't broke.

Don't change if it works...

I use screwfix no nonsense degreaser. Proper cheap and does the job

I also use No Nonsense Heavy Duty Degreaser. Currently a bargain at £5 on screwfix. Top stuff can't fault it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tench is using the strongest tfr available. I'm going to try that next. I currently use turtle wax tfr

Are you really so tight you need to find something £1 or £2 cheaper or are you just undercharging so greatly it really is affecting your bottom line ?

Ubix works. You know it does and adter 2 years you should know how it does. Stick with it.

I have only used ubik and screwfix degreaser, both do a good job last conservatory roof I done was with screwfix and seemed to clean a bit easier maybe the mix was a little stronger as I done it approx 10.1

Back