Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pure Freedom

Well worth the time setting up - I really think if your van is organised, then you can be soo much more efficient at work

Had a good day yesterday, out for an hour and a half and I Managed to pick up 5 new customers, taking my books up to a grand total of 18 :)

sounds like a fun day out! you'll soon get the hang of the pole, for 2.years I had glass fibre one, 17 footer, if your not doing high windows regularly the smaller/lighter the better, just upgraded to 25 foot slx carbon.

be prepared to hate the system, some days will seem more hassle than its worth, we found most houses came good first time, if we rinsed enough, I'd rather take longer doing first time rather than loose customers who don't like it (fickle people, customers lol)

smart setup mate, all the best. /emoticons/wink.png

ps that's a nice amount of new customers too, nice!

KGrHqJo4E8ViOVpLWBPWPf50Ilw60_3.jpg

P1030041.jpg

P1030043.jpg
P1030062.jpg
P1030061.jpg
Same system as mine buddy apart from mines 2 man

Very nice setup /emoticons/wink.png Did they also mention the best way to protect the system from feezing up and getting damaged in winter?

I had a system fitted there last week and also spent a morning with Brian. Great bloke and gave me some very good tips. So far the system is working brilliantly and customers houses are looking sparkling. Im using a shed load of water at the moment but i am getting quicker on every job.

I've got a little oil radiator in the van and it seems to do the trick.....lovely and warm when I get in the van in the morning too /emoticons/biggrin.png

Double H can spell slightly better though /emoticons/tongue.png
i bet i can spell better then most people on this forum mate /emoticons/smile.png

Its just that i type like am texting.... so i wont really use proper words mate /emoticons/tongue.png lol

Latest Posts

Back