Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

aqua dapter

WCF

Help Support WCF:

The thing that appeals to me about Steven's new valve is that it appears that using it with external hose won't be an issue...
Depends upon how you secure it to the side of your pole and how you manage your pole hose. You need the hose within easy reach so you can pull it to operate the valve.

Lighter (weights less than 10g), fits inside the top of the pole, cheaper than AD (apparently), uses same pull 'technology' to operate. Designer feels it will be better.
The proof will be in the proverbial pudding, but Steven Jones has done a brilliant job of making/modifying/adapting previous stuff so his reputation says that this will be just as good/another winner.

I will miss the old AD with its turn operated valve/tap as I sometimes used that to reduce water flow rather than go back to the van and reduce it on the controller. But the weight reduction is very appealing.View attachment 8035
His reputation also suggests you'll be lucky to get one delivered in 3 weeks and then you'll have to chase him up just get it off Sureclean

Back