Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

anyone have hobbies that annoy the missus?

Dave B

Staff member
Wife just came home to find me in the mix blasting out my old vinyl on my 1210s

Not a very happy bunny now as she is moaning about "what the neighbours must think"

It isn't often and they are only 250 watt speakers lol

[media]

[/media]Good tunes as well

This is what was in the mix when she came in

I don't see her problem lol

We all gotta go back to our childhood music sometimes

I have thousands of quids worth of old analogue studio equipment like the tb303 etc and never get to use it as she don't like it but refuse to ebay it all

Saw just a roland tb303 go for £1800 a few months ago

I'd rather sell the wife instead

I do still buy and sell bits if i come across them

Boot sales etc can be a gold mine for stuff like that

It's hard to let things go that mean so much , I've lost a lot of old music after cds got scratched over the years. I'm that attached I've 1 in the van that's been on the past week and only 2 songs work on it lol

iv jus this mo trodden on an escaped cricket in our bedroom. now that annoys my missus,bugs belonging to me running loose .

bout a year ago we were infested with fruit flies for a few weeks mostly in the bedroom

My Mrs is getting less and less keen on me doing my martial arts now. An average week I am training 4-5 times which takes me away for 3 hours at a time including travel. I can see her point but it's a part of who I am. I was doing that when she met me.

I have stopped the krav for now @TolishAPurd

I just don't get the time to do everything

I have a few plans of where i want to take the business over the next 12 months and if that pans out how i want then i will have time again

I am a bit out of shape now and got my beer belly back again which needs to change sharpish

Goint to mercia in august and am gonna be back in shape before that

You would think playing rugby would help my fitness but the clubhouse afterwards ruins that

I have stopped the krav for now @TolishAPurdI just don't get the time to do everything

I have a few plans of where i want to take the business over the next 12 months and if that pans out how i want then i will have time again

I am a bit out of shape now and got my beer belly back again which needs to change sharpish

Goint to mercia in august and am gonna be back in shape before that

You would think playing rugby would help my fitness but the clubhouse afterwards ruins that
Get back into it mate, even if it's just to keep your hand in. I spent the past few years being fat, didn't like it(still another half stone to lose). I'm not a lazy person but I developed lazy habits. By working so many hours I hardly had energy to do anything else. This year is all about balance.

My little lady doesn't like it when I do diy( w@€king). She says it's a waste. It should be hers. I tell her it's good that I keep my hand in.

I don't have my 1210s anymore, though I do still have a couple of old mixers and some belt drive decks I started with and a couple of bin bags full of vinyl.

My Mrs is awesome with hobbies etc, she couldn't care less what I do as long as it doesn't involve another female lol

SAINSBURY CAR PARK SCAM - BEWARE!

Sainsbury's car park . Please BE WARNED! Over the last month I have become a victim of a clever 'Eastern European' scam whilst out shopping.

Simply dropping into Sainsbury's supermarket for a bit of shopping turned out to be quite an experience. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends! Here's how the scam works:

Two very good-looking 20-21 year-old girls of eastern European origin come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the boot. They both start cleaning your windscreen, their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T- shirts. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they'll say 'No' and instead they ask you for a lift to another supermarket, in my case, Tesco. You agree and they both get in the back seat.

On the way there, they start undressing, until both are completely naked. Then, when you pull over to remonstrate, one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over your lap, kissing you, touching you intimately and thrusting herself against you, while the other one steals your wallet!

I had my wallet stolen on October 4th, 9th,10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th and 29th. Also on November 1st, 4th, 6th, 9th and 10th and twice yesterday.So please warn all the older men you know to be on the lookout for this scam.

The best times seem to be just before lunch and about 4:30 in the afternoon.

P.S. Aldi have cheap wallets on sale for £1.99 each but Lidl wallets are £1.75 and look better!!

Happy Shopping!

Back