Cheap, durable workwear

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by badbusdriver, Feb 2, 2012.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. badbusdriver

badbusdriver Guest

Hey guys, if you are looking for some hardy workwear check out There is some great stuff on there for not much cash. I have just bought 4 raf pullovers for £18+p&p, and am well chuffed. It means i can finally bin the stagecoach microfleece jumpers i've been using since i started cleaning windows 2.5 years ago!. In fact, so happy was i, i went back on and ordered 3 pairs of navy work trousers aswell!. They also have thermal underwear and trouser liners, waterproof socks, various other waterproof clothing, hats, kilts (i kid you not), neck warmers and even stuff like sunglasses. Once you have bought some sensible workwear, you can then look at some 'other' stuff, such as a russian field gun, in the 'hardwear' section, and presumably decommissioned(!?) for £8000!. Beware though, as they also have an ebay store which doesnt always have the same stuff at the same price, so check them both!.
  2. simon

simon Guru

Jan 18, 2012
    got a pair of goretex pro boots last year from them about £35 i think, best buy ever so warm & comfy & waterproof, when i need a new jacket thats where i'll go