Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

6Ppm

WCF

Help Support WCF:

derek

Would you guys clean with a ppm of 006 ?

My ppm is 34-35 and the di I have at the moment is only bringing it down to 006 ppm?

No mate its my mates di I'm giving him it back today got a 25lt drum of ro water from dobbies today and that was bloody 007 /emoticons/ohmy.png

or, I see, thats ur normal ppm, flip me that's good. The resin must have been shot dude if your water was coming out at 006/7ppm. I see why you don't need an RO, unless you had 1000s of homes to clean, then resin would start to cost.

or' date=' I see, thats ur normal ppm, flip me that's good. The resin must have been shot dude if your water was coming out at 006/7ppm. I see why you don't need an RO, unless you had 1000s of homes to clean, then resin would start to cost. [/quote']Thats scottish water for you mate... better than that poison you have down england haah

Thats scottish water for you mate... better than that poison you have down england haah
LOL... Yeah my td is 165 which isn't that bad compared to some down south which can have a reading of 300 or 400 if not higher.
With regards to the tds at 006, some will work with it and even up to 10, personally not for me, 000, just like my bank balance lol.

We clean with 6/7ppm RO water. Had no problems before. Prefer 000 though.

Our tap water is 450ppm.

450 Damo' date=' zounds you could make tea with that ! try diluting it with rain water at 000-030[/quote']Haha, tbh the filters on the RO last quite some time. Well 3 months lol. But I am liking that idea.

Have worked between 000 & 010ppm with no problems. Made my water yesterday & was coming out between 003 & 007 (2 DIs of which one needs a resin change). Cleaned my windows & perfect.

That's why I like my water to be 000, first time cleans, as I have at least 3 a week. More at the moment with all the canvassed work that I have. A lot of first cleans, and the frames on most are filthy.

I hate first cleans.

I hope everybody is the same.

First clean of a house takes say an hour and 20. Then next time it takes say 20 mins. Is that kinda normal.

I do all the frames on the house and glass. Then start the house again only doing the frames.

I hate first cleans. I hope everybody is the same. First clean of a house takes say an hour and 20. Then next time it takes say 20 mins. Is that kinda normal. I do all the frames on the house and glass. Then start the house again only doing the frames.
I don't mind them to be honest, at least you know the next visit will take 10 minutes depending on the size of the property. I always charge double for the first clean.

Back