Cheap WFP filter system

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Fairy, Nov 12, 2015.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Fairy

Fairy Active Member

Dec 1, 2014

Been a little while since I've been around, as I moved back to my home country, the netherlands.
    Dad had a few rounds for me, and since he's getting old he had to give it to someone, so I sacrificed myself :D Anyways, I've bought a nice van, got the rounds, started a website and currently just canvassing and winning contracts, now as I have started with a low starting budget I would love to start using the WFP aswell as I used it frequently in the uk, now its not really populair over here in the netherlands its really expensive. I know I can look on ebay etc, but I'm trying to find the ''ultimate bargain'' is there a really cheap filtering system I can make pure water with? Sorry if I'm not clear enough. Thanks lads!