Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Have You Got Any Customers Who You've Never Met?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

yep me got quite a few....they leave the money....they not in ...i happy as the money is there...they the best customers out...unlike today ....grrrr...:specs:specs:specs some days are like that why dont they all bugger off to work....and just leave me the money...

and of course there are the custys i know quite well....who come and say hello in the garden centre, or shop etc...i aint got a clue where they actually live....but i pretend i know .....

Ive got seven ive not met. One u txt night before. In three seperate places i get paid by their retired neighbour. Nice to know their is still a neighbourly spirit:)

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk 2

Nope can't say that I have as all my customers know me so well by now /emoticons/biggrin.png

ive got 1 or shall i say had one but to day i met her for the first time lol nce lady made my a cupa ,ive got 1 that wont anser the door even if there in, strange couple they send a check in the post when it bilds up to 3 cleans think there scared to anser the door or something /emoticons/biggrin.png

My rounds seem to be getting smaller each year as the old folk keep popping their clogs

Latest Posts

Back