Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

This Is Not A Bad Little Set Up...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Squeak and Bubbles

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pure-Waterfed-Pole-Window-Cleaning-System-/230910474414?pt=UK_HomeGarden_CLV_Cleaning_CA&hash=item35c35638ae

However, scroll down to the part where it reads: Top Secret

"If your just starting a window cleaning business or want to expand your existing round and want to get new customers, i will throw in my secret ingredient for signing up new customers without knocking on doors. This is a closely guarded secret that only a handful of window cleaners know about."

Surely this guy is bulling!

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Thats a big load of equipment their /emoticons/smile.png and ye nothing beats door to door /emoticons/smile.png lol

Might just message the guy and see why he is selling .
He might have a round for sale.. Saying that, some guy left a voice message on my phone last night selling a trad round In Leeds, wants 6,500k for it, £1200 per month... anyone want his details pm me.

Gav let us no wat he says?

And the topic says lil setup? Lol wudnt say its little /emoticons/tongue.png lol

Gav let us no wat he says?

And the topic says lil setup? Lol wudnt say its little /emoticons/tongue.png lol
Seriously do yous not know the secret ?? Its the first thing i found out when i started 12 mths ago

Winning bid: £1,270.00 /emoticons/ohmy.png

His secret obviously did not work then or he would not be selling up. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back