Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Star Wars Day

WCF

Help Support WCF:

vito61

Just wondered what you all will be doing on Star Wars Day?

I'll probably turn my pole into a light sabre and wear my Luke Skywalker costume. Although if it's cold I may go for a Darth Vader look.

Star Wars Day? This friday...

May the 4th (be with you) /emoticons/smile.png:)/emoticons/biggrin.png:D

I've got a friend round the corner who's never seen the film as well. In her sixties, never married, probably like a chat. Would you like her number?

Mind you it's absolutely my ambition in life to never, ever watch "Titanic". So far, so good.

Oh yes /emoticons/tongue.png

***anic, your not missing anything it total and utter pump

Luke and Obi-Wan are in a Chinise restaurant and Luke's having trouble. Finally, Obi-Wan says, "Use the forks, Luke."

iv never seen it, and when i was a kid it was a known fact that if u watched it it meant u were a complete goon lol

I've got a friend round the corner who's never seen the film as well. In her sixties, never married, probably like a chat. Would you like her number?

Mind you it's absolutely my ambition in life to never, ever watch "Titanic". So far, so good.
No thanks to young lol. ***anic another load of Swear word!. Should have a JAWS day. Now that's a film

Back