Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

stuck on which hose to use from trolley?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

paul1

Hi still bit unsure what best hose to use for extension from pure freedom trolley? Bought the Gardiner microbore but seems to me not ideal for trolley use unless I'm mistaken especially as I was planning on initially wrapping around handle not on a reel?

Now thinking of using all season pole hose instead? Can anyone advise on very best soft easy to use hose for extension from trolley to my pole hose?

Thanks

Not sure mate, I only have experience with yellow minibore hose...

Someone will be among to advise you! I've never used a trolley

@paul1 I have answered your pm. You know which I prefer, but, there is nothing stopping you from trying both when all your kit turn up.

Try a couple of dry runs on your own house with each hose and see what you're most comfortable with :thumbsup:

I use 30m nlite hose pole hose, I have it on a cheapy hose reel that I attach with a bungee to my daqua trolley.

Im thinking of putting 30m microbore on reel and keeping the 30m pole hose aswell, but you cant use the pushfit fittings with this hose(nlight), I managed to get it in, but with much frustration.

I've used both orange & red Aqua-dapter pole hose on my trolley reel... they're definitely not what you'd call supple though! :rofl:

Back