Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Shall I Get Alloys For My Window Cleaning Van ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I'd like a set of rims of my new transit.. Possibily the transit sport alloys, or a set of st alloys..

Or a set of 22 chrome spinners with flashing blue dust valves

A waste of money, but if your young that’s what you do. (when your older its a new bathroom for the Mrs) /emoticons/smile.png

My theory is, I your a cleaner then your van needs to be clean n smart.

As most of you know my car cleaning has taken off and when it comes time for a van ill be getting one that looks smart, shinny, has alloys, even led neons for when its parked up, but not in a chavvy way, in an advertising/cath people's eye/smart way.

So don't go for big chrome ones, but do Go for ones that are for you van or other tankard alloys thy will fit

As long as they match the van and are OEM style then yeah why not.

But if ya going for 15 inch 5 spoke chav spokes alloy wheels. Then don't bother.

Each to there own but I think for a cleaning firm - image is a big think, drive around in a rust bucket or dented van - it don't look good

Each to there own but I think for a cleaning firm - image is a big think, drive around in a rust bucket or dented van - it don't look good
A set of wheel trims will do the job. You don't want it looking to ''boy racer''

Back