Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Shall I Get Alloys For My Window Cleaning Van ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Rather spend the money on a nice day out or new work gear.customers aren't going to go wow,more like that's where my money goes but that's my opinion.

Having a van that looks great is definitely worth it. I have picked up customers because of it. When it's sunny my sign writing reflects on the ground along side my van and it looks awesome. When it's parked up people walk through my business name on the floor and most read it. But alloys hell yeah. Why have steel.?

Having a van that looks great is definitely worth it. I have picked up customers because of it. When it's sunny my sign writing reflects on the ground along side my van and it looks awesome. When it's parked up people walk through my business name on the floor and most read it. But alloys hell yeah. Why have steel.?
whats style is your sign writing to do that?

I dont need a fancy van, alloys, or anything. My good looks gets me work.

That and always keeping a banana in my pocket /emoticons/biggrin.png

Anyone can go out & buy a nice looking van & be **** at there job!!!

It helps yes but be good at yer job.

If yer turned up at mine with boy racer alloys on I'd think cockey git thinks a lot of himself. Do I want him round my house.

Now a dukes of hazard horn now yer talking lol.

That's my opionion anyway.

Someone walks past, your van catches they eye, they quickly check the work your doing ....ta da a new custie
It sounds good in theory but they will only take your service out if they need it, not because you have a cool van

yeah but my van is sign written and it stands out and looks better with alloys

what would you rather have ?

a advertising board thats dull and not boring

OR

a advertising board with lights around it all lit up looking smart

my vans wheels at the moment make my van look dull and scruffy

i know if i got alloys my van would stand out much much more and this will lead to more people calling me /emoticons/smile.png

plus at the same time atleast your van looks neat and smart /emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/tongue.png

How much these alloys cost?

I got vaux standered alloys for £100 on ebay ages ages ago lol

You got a link mate?

yeah but my van is sign written and it stands out and looks better with alloys
what would you rather have ?

a advertising board thats dull and not boring

OR

a advertising board with lights around it all lit up looking smart

my vans wheels at the moment make my van look dull and scruffy

i know if i got alloys my van would stand out much much more and this will lead to more people calling me /emoticons/smile.png

plus at the same time atleast your van looks neat and smart /emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/tongue.png
What ever floats yer boat mate.

How much you going to spend on alloys, 200-300 quid? How much money/work will buying those alloys generate? now where near that if anything. You would be better off spending it on advertising you will have a higher chance of getting work/money. A set of wheel trims will do they job!

You need to sit down and have a good think H you get all these crazy ideas in your head. lol

lol im out knocking doors tomorrow /emoticons/smile.png/emoticons/tongue.png best advertising u can get /emoticons/wink.png lol

Latest Posts

Back