Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Boat

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dannyfrd

So I did my mates boat the other day with caravan cleaner came up alright

And now I'm getting a few ppl asking for theirs doing

What price would you charge for this

And would you think ubik2000

Would be suitable for these fibre glass boats lads

Depends on the size of the boat mate! But all I'd say is, if they can afford a boat, they can afford to pay! /emoticons/wink.png

That's not too bad, but as you have to use ubik etc, takes more care, higher costs in "materials" etc, I'd say he'd easy pay £45 to £60 to have his boat cleaned. I know I'd charge that for a conservatory roof if it was 30mins!

That's not too bad, but as you have to use ubik etc, takes more care, higher costs in "materials" etc, I'd say he'd easy pay £45 to £60 to have his boat cleaned. I know I'd charge that for a conservatory roof if it was 30mins!
Cheers mate for the response he's happy at paying 40

The only thing for me would be about the chemicals going in the river/canal as the environment agency would come down on u like a tonne of bricks just make Shaw what your using is safe to go in the water ways just thinking out side the box
I e decided to clean in their boat club now so no Chems go into and water then all is good I only used a soft wash with caravan cleaner came up a treat

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back