Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Weird window shape! Help!

Leeds

hey guys, need your help, been asked to do a shop like this, not sure how to approach it. I'm guessing traditional but the curves would be a dog to squeegee! Sideways? On a pole?

IMG_4912.JPG

If it's outside I'd probably give in and WFP it (contrary to what I just wrote on the shop windows thread) because a squeegee will be a nightmare. Or as above, indoor kit if it's worth the investment!

I'm not sure that would be too hard traditionally. The slopes don't look too eh sloped and a 10 inch squugee may work well..smaller sized basically

I know where this is @meridion. Im guessing there will be a service area to park otherwise it would be a nighmare to get parked anywhere close.

Is that the inside not on the street outside? Backpack would have been a good idea if it was outside.

Karcher or windowlene lol?

I wouldnt bother with it, looks awkward and be a ballache in the city centre, of course unless it was top dollar.

Excelerator with 14" channel and fliq pad on a pole

Sideways strokes on the really curved bit

Easy and only need to carry bucket and pole to the job

Back