Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pump Not Pumping

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Belfastcleaning

Was rushing this morning and the tank over flowed!! The water has for all over the pump!! Controller is flashing 99-ps wires at pressure switch are wet..

What should I do? I'm ordering a new one today anyway, and have a trolley I can use for today.. But will my wee pump survive?

It should be fine, when it drys out, we have them out I. The rain and fine. Friend dropped his in bucket of water and when dried out it worked ok.

Tried hair dryer with no success.. I had already checked fuses, no joy.. So started pulling everything out and found a wire had broke, detached behind the pump?

As I was filling the van, I had the pump on filling the barrels for trolley, so I'm wondering how this just broke by itself!! Was all green mouldy stuff over the wire?

The water wasn't really pouring all over the pump was more like splashes, but the wire that broke was in behind the side panels.. I hate electrics

Back