Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Got Ma Van Serviced

harunh

After doing 11,000 miles in it it really needed a service badly lol i got some oil n oil filter n fuel filter from car parts shop n it cost me 21 quid

Went to a mechanic i know he cheked ma van over n he sed it was fine , changed oil n everything n the van sounds much better now /emoticons/smile.png also my 4th gear has always been crunching wen i put it in to 4th gear.... So he told me to sut in the van n go thru all ma gears n put it in 4th gear etc n he cheked it n he goes it looks fine he goes it cud b my gearbox but he cheked my gear oil n it was low so im gna buy sum gear oil n top it up he said to me it cud sort the crunching out also after the service i noticed that the crunching 4th gear had gone iit never crunched anymore /emoticons/wacko.png its much better then before, so i think gear oil will do the damage /emoticons/smile.png he only charged me 20 kwid

nice1 H lad,they drive so much smoother when yer service them i usaly have a ride to the coast when i put new oil in get round the system just an exuse to take dogs to coast lol

Back