Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Business opportunity or scam

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Rosewood

Came across this in my inbox this morning. Scam or not ?

Hi,

We came across your website on Yell and liked the look of your company.

We have a client called JPN Logisitics who is looking for a window cleaner in the area for one of their warehouses in your area.

These are the details they have given us and I have provided a link at the bottom of this email so that you can view more info and book in a telephone appointment to speak with them.

We require window cleaners with their own equipment to clean the windows of our new warehouse locations on a weekly basis. The warehouses are no more than two stories in all locations and standard equipment should be sufficient. You will be paid £18 per hour and it is estimated to be 6 hours of work per week.

To speak with them directly about this simply use the below link to book in a telephone appointment with them.

Link Here, jpn.tradeindustryjobs.co.uk

Kind Regards

Oliver Knight

Client Manager

Trade Industry Jobs

I got the same email this morning, nice to see there dictating the pay there.

Maybe they should stop wasting there time sending spam and employ there own window cleaner. Whats the betting if a pole turned up it would be about a hours work.

Back