Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Selling your round

WCF

Help Support WCF:

andy1992

Hi folks,

Found someone a local guy who's going to buy my round off me. Just wondering what the normal process is ? Do you take them round to show them where all the jobs are and then they hand over the money ?

Cheers

I took the guy who bought my london round out with me for a day to see it was all kosher and said if he wants to pick random customer I'll take him to see them to prove it's legit..he was fine and didn't bother but it proves you're legit

yep I was lucky when I used to sell them most pay up and phone you back if there is a problem as in ...if you have given out the wrong number etc..

I usually drove around and said I do that one at so and so price etc and they get the drift..

I mean they know where you live and you give them a receipt but its just great when you get that money and you can relax for a while til...

it all builds back up again....

mind you I did let mine go cheap usually at 2 .5 times or maybe three times...

of course...you are selling off the bottom end of your work ...:rofl:

I sold my london work 14 years ago for 3x and still got 9k

Something to be said for working in london..although getting them to pay up is a different matter

Its a good question andy. I would only want to sell my round off to an existing cleaner, that way I know I'm handing my customers over to someone that hopefully knows what they are doing. My plan would be (if needed) to both do the whole round together and split the profit until its handover time. The going rate around here seems to be 4x or more now. I know I'll be looking for 4x or 5x when the time comes as its a great little round with all the chaff disposed of.

yeh Id sell mine tomorrow if I ever get around to writing it all down...

still havent done pussycats but cant see her having the other guys with their two man wfp setup as she said they looked expensive..

there welcome to her..but then again...

if I have a moment to spare and want a laugh...:rofl:

cheapie hits the road and who knows where he goes..

well he doesnt..

how often am I heading in the wrong direction before it suddenly dawns on me....yeh wrong way mate..

and today...everywhere I turned hemmed in by bloomin traffic...as motorway blocked...

ahh well made it in the end...as once home with a couple of stellas I cut ze mad greeks grass and got my er...fiver...and then she babbled away about the turks and how the greeks hate them and she dragged the italians in as well...thank god for stella..:cheers:

I wish i could just amble about and get done like you cheapie

Mine is more of a precision operation

I know a lot of guys don't do it but some areas round here aaccess is only through the house so need to arrange times etc sometimes

yes sliding doors the film often makes me think..

in my disordered way I could be anywhere at any time so where will fate take me...

the best one to date was telling my daughter oh Im in congleton west heath when she was off on a driving lesson out that way..

and blow me down as I walked through the shopping centre and went to cross the road guess who was driving up to me...

her face said it all..

apparently her driving instructor who knew what I did said there's one of your dads competitors shall we run him over...?

er... no she said cause...er..that my dad..

seconds either way anywhere on my trip would have meant I missed her...nowt so funny as life..

Back