Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

british small business awards night

WCF

Help Support WCF:

B

boarcity

iv just been nominated! how cool is this a night out in the connaught rooms in london

www.britishsmallbusinessawards.co.uk ,im in the service provider of the year category. i was nominated by vistaprint who are sponsoring this event as iv had one of their websites since i dont know when . anyhow check out the awards you can even nominate yerself !!! deadline 29july still got time to have a bash lads n lasses

iv just been nominated! how cool is this a night out in the connaught rooms in london
www.britishsmallbusinessawards.co.uk ,im in the service provider of the year category. i was nominated by vistaprint who are sponsoring this event as iv had one of their websites since i dont know when . anyhow check out the awards you can even nominate yerself !!! deadline 29july still got time to have a bash lads n lasses
I'm in the running for business of the year or something. A company keeps emailing me that I'm a brilliant company and that I can buy a trophy to prove it and front cover spread in their magazine for a grand or so.

I'm in the running for business of the year or something. A company keeps emailing me that I'm a brilliant company and that I can buy a trophy to prove it and front cover spread in their magazine for a grand or so.
if i was you id download the image of that trophy and start using it in your blurb. thats got me thinking////

i reckon im gonna buy a trophy on ebay or possibly gumtree

and av it engraved ,lol

yeh iT seems i won the LORDS TAVEENERS Cleaner of the year contest 2016,against stiff opposition too -View attachment 8199 UP against the big boys it was a heck ofa contest - glass,marble even woodfloor from Borneo . i had a slow start there was no water in my bucket but i rallied and eventually won the winners prize - i was carried aloft from the stage by peter kay and paddy mcguiness no less ,arent i marvellous i mean whose gonna know and all that -itll look great which is all that counts

if uv got it flaunt it

Last edited:
Back