Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Snail Trails

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

Easiest way to remove using brush and just pure? Move your brush from side to side and not up and down. More scrubbing bristles will be in contact with the trail this way.

#snailtrail

Haha their a bugger, i find they come off easy near the frame but in the centre of the pane they are nigh on impossible to shift, but when it dries they dont show.

Yeah I go side to side, then up and down, then side to side, eventually it comes off, its also correct they are not visable once dried, but I reakon they are when it rains?

there seems to b loads of them these last few years all this warm wether i think, loads of slugs an snails in my area grrrrr ill b geting a hot water system next year spose to get them off very easy

You're right shazzy they do reappear when it rains

I'd love a hot water system but i have spent enough on going wfp lol,

also my trailer is upto its carrying capacity AND......even though the engine of my car doesn't struggle, the tow rating of it would be right on its limit by adding the boiler and bottle

Back