Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

KFC and coincidences

WCF

Help Support WCF:

B

boarcity

tday was in a kfc getting a lunchtime bite to eat and i noticed the manager id seen him before in a diffrent kfc hands on and very efficient rallyin the troops and takin no **** . we got chatting and he told me hes worked in every single kfc in the eastern region thats from kings lynn right down to london north . WOW i say ,yeh its took me 6yrs to do it ,

good god

apparently his job is to travel at short notice anywhere theres a problem in the east and get it solved such as short staffed . long n short of it hes asks me to clean a small KFC - but only if id do it for food for me and the lads? -i said ok,why not , he then laffed and said noooo, youll av your bargain bucket AND get money too

ten minutes later i arrive at next job and its a little ol lady. after i cleaned i went inside for our usual chat chat and she says, can u do me a favour?

ok,what is it

my carer bought me a 4 pack of chicken burgers, in Breadcrumbs and i only want one,will you take the rest with you

yeh of course [i later had them for my tea]

now whats the odds of that happening on the same day eh ////???

they were only two weeks past the sell by date../emoticons/biggrin.png

your just chicken tuffers..

actually..if I get free food I just give it the wife she will eat anything...

but not what I want her to eat..

. tuffers..:rofl:

I will never forget that lovely school girl who was just binning a quiche ...and I said whats wrong with it she said nothing I have just made it at school and dont like it..

oh god I was ill...

:confused: I'd have chucked the chicken burgers in the nearest hedge. Old people and food put me right off :puke:
if id chucked them away id likely also have lost my connection with the manager.

karma and all that

Back