Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Any Links To Best Van Fitted Kits For Sale

WCF

Help Support WCF:

What will a vivar'os pay load be? I have a 650ltr tank hose reel me and a full tank is that ok

Thanks for feedback guys..think it will have to be a 500 or 550 tank tops if that's available /emoticons/smile.png
Don't think that there is a 550, but u can have 500 and carry a few 25lt barrels to top up tank!

Hi guys,another daft question for you...have I got to purify water at home in garage first?i know a guy who put together his own kit...along the lines of TANK--PUMP--RESIN TANK--REELS..+ whatever other bits needed and he has been working this way for years..This sounds a lot simpler to me,plus he can directly fill tank in van wherever he wants..would this work?...we live in a soft water area...if so could anybody help buy naming exactly what I need to build my own kit????

Hi guys,another daft question for you...have I got to purify water at home in garage first?i know a guy who put together his own kit...along the lines of TANK--PUMP--RESIN TANK--REELS..+ whatever other bits needed and he has been working this way for years..This sounds a lot simpler to me,plus he can directly fill tank in van wherever he wants..would this work?...we live in a soft water area...if so could anybody help buy naming exactly what I need to build my own kit????
i have a 1000lt static tank with an RO system at home, then just pull up and pump it straight into the van, 15-20 minutes and its full.

But being in a soft water area where ph of my water is about 7.8....would I get away with just a Di vessel in van.....so I then could just fill up wherever I needed apart from just at home each morning

you cant tell with just ph, you have to get a tds meter and get the reading of the water with one of those,

my water at home is 450ppm which is very high compared to a lot of guys on here, thats why an RO is best for me.

depending what your ppm your water is, that will tell you what the better system is to use, either just DI or RO.

you can fit the DI's in the van you just need to take in account of there weight when full of resin and water.

i would say about 80-90% have there RO and DI's set up in there van without a problem

if your ppm is under 100 then count yaself lucky /emoticons/smile.png/emoticons/wink.png

I ain't tested it yet but think it may just be...I know it's 1 of the softest water areas in uk....west coast of wales....so hopeing to get away with di kit instead of ro

Might be a soft water but theirs some plaxes in soft water areas with high tds so good luck

Latest Posts

Back