Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Caravan Cleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Belfastcleaning

What's best to use for cleaning them? I tested virosol on the back but wasn't all that good.. It won't remove the blackish marks running from each window.. So will prob jif cream all them marks off.. But what will give it a good shine?

Aldi do a caravan cleaner that's meant to be good for upvc frames, assume its the same on a caravan

the black marks are from the rubber from the windows ruddy marks are a pain to get off. cif will get them off but you should charge a lot more mate

the black marks are from the rubber from the windows ruddy marks are a pain to get off. cif will get them off but you should charge a lot more mate
This is on my own mate, but my mum n all was down a few weeks ago and she got a flyer " caravan cleaning for less than £1 a week" I'm guessing that means £50 per clean... I don't really get on very well with the park owners here and so don't think Iv any chance on getting in on this park, but there are loads of others I may try for next year.. Also see lots of dirty windows around, 30 miles away from home but there all big houses and loads stinking so might try canvass lol..

Air show just about to start, seen a raf typhoon doing backflips over our park yesterday, was amazing! Lol..

Whats the best way to get into a caravan park to clean ? How do i go about it
They usually have a formal entrance like a gate or a door. Normally these are at the front of the park.

Lol

Back