Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

First Week

WCF

Help Support WCF:

So it's week one of wfp, picked up 6 customers, making a current total of erm 6 but more coming all the time.

First cleans taking bloody ages but everyone thrilled with results, as a system it's a real touch, I have cleaned thousand of windows when doing check out cleans using trad and this is so much better, if currently much much slower.

Honestly I would of been fuxxed without all the stuff I have read on this forum.

Ended up with slx 27, mixed medium and a flocked ultimate, univalve , pure freedom nano trolley, double DI, ten litres of ubik, and an extra 30 metres of hose, Barely need to take it out the motor.

Now just need some way of neatly storing the hose.

Anyway thanks forum for your knowledge and willingness to share

Tim

Yeah, basically doing it twice, it's hard to know when it's clean because I'm not experienced enough to recognise when I can stop, so essentially I totally overdo it. That said every one so far has signed on for a regular service

Yeah, basically doing it twice, it's hard to know when it's clean because I'm not experienced enough to recognise when I can stop, so essentially I totally overdo it. That said every one so far has signed on for a regular service
I'm in the same position as you mate just started out a couple of weeks ago, first house and spent about an hour on it and wanted to see how it would dry. Went through loads of water I was just looking at your post wondering do you physically sign people up? I just say every four weeks or eight weeks and they say yes or no,

Be interested to hear your experiences on canvassing so far I've got 15 customers:D four weekly and eight weekly, so much competition loads of window cleaners where I am....

First cleans always take ages. Second cleans and on, should be a lot quicker. You will get faster. Look on YouTube for some vids

Back