Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pole

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mark m

I had a day off today because of this lovely summer weather anyway popped round a old friend of mine for a cuppa , he had just received a new slx what a lovely looking pole and i love the quick release gooseneck . I wish it was not raining as i wanted to have a go on it but he wanted to try it first tomorrow it did not seem much different in weight to my clx but it does look sexy it is going on my shopping list . /emoticons/biggrin.png

I got a sl25 and used it since day 1.... does the job for me mate /emoticons/tongue.png

Haven't seen it yet, but a mate has just bought a supermax, well jealous, he was gonna buy an ionic until I told him not to be so stupid and told him about gardiners, he says it's lighter than his ionic pole which is much shorter, and that's with his brush. He also got 2 brushes and a gooseneck and paid the same as he would have for ionic pole alone. Yep, he owes me one!

I would love to buy a pink pole /emoticons/smile.png

Alex Gardiner i hope your reading this mate make a cheap pink pole for all us pink lovers /emoticons/wink.png

Back