Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Did It Work Dodger?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

chip

Did mr bushy eyebrows stop you smoking! I normally wouldn't ask, as you shouldn't have been so daft in the first place, but must admit, I am curious!

Not been yet mate, appointments on Wednesday. And it's Mrs bushy eyebrows lol, her names maria and she's Spanish.

Oh and yeah ya right was stupid to start in the first place.

Not been yet mate, appointments on Wednesday. And it's Mrs bushy eyebrows lol, her names maria and she's Spanish.

Oh and yeah ya right was stupid to start in the first place.
Oh, you've been a few times, just don't remember! Haven't you noticed you're 500 quid down this month /emoticons/smile.png

i gave up smoking on the 4th sept 2010 and i use to smoke a least 40 a day since then i have not had one cig i have been on electronic cigs they have worked for me every since

i gave up smoking on the 4th sept 2010 and i use to smoke a least 40 a day since then i have not had one cig i have been on electronic cigs they have worked for me every since
What type do you use mate ??

Im on ego T tank system currently trying out menthol vapes and tobaco flavour too its getting addictive .

Champix boys gave up 1st sep doing well me and missus gave up she used patches but saving serious money £100 pw between us as both used to buy 20 a day

Back