Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

TolishAPurd

So with the Christmas rush, Christmas break, high winds, storms etc, I have struggled to keep up my round. My 3 monthly round was running around a month behind, and some almost 2 months. Bad, I know. But as I got caught up with it this week I have had nothing but smiles, and 'oh thank god you're here!'. Nice to be appreciated some times. It makes me wonder if it's worth purposely scheduling in a long break just to give folk a taste of what it's like to not have a window cleaner, maybe once a year or so. Keep the paying clientele on their toes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think once in a blue moon we may all get to a point where catch up is no longer feasible and we would do better to text an apology to the customer with an explanation and 'see you next time' Think they appreciate being informed and help keep them loyal

Just texted a customer to say I'd be calling tomorrow she said "why you only cleaned them 2 weeks ago"

Long story short she hadn't cancelled her old windy (unreliable, hadn't been since last June) he turned up 2 weeks ago, the daughter was in who I've never met she thought it was me and Let him clean windows. Is that a long enough gap to keep customers keen ? Think not he's had a call tonight to cancel and I've had a very apologetic customer on the phone.

Latest Posts

Back