Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Unger blue

armagh27

Hi guys was in homebase there other day other retailers are available lol and came across a load of unger products but instead of the usual green stuff this was all blue and at a reasonable price is there any difference do u know.....

Unger blue is aimed at home use for the people that want to d.i.y it's there budget range so although they look similar to ergotec tools there cheaper to buy and probably different quality.

I seen them in homebred before, from what I remember they where the same price as professional

I would like to take my green ones in the shop one day to hold them side by side as I am not sure they are any different. The poles and the handles look exactly the same quality to me.

I was wearing my green stuff and it looked and felt no different....was a bit heavier....but that was probably the packaging lol and I quiet like the blue but would have to change my avatar if I swap colours lol....

Back