Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Who Worked Today?

I've done f all all weekend it's been nice just chilling and eating everything in site [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've done f all all weekend it's been nice just chilling and eating everything in site [emoji23]

.....I have worked half day - lovely pace. But when I'm off I also eat everything in site - what's that all about!

Don't know what happened with above post :

...I have worked half day - lovely pace. But when I'm off I also eat everything in site - what's that all about!

7.30-9.30 done commercial one. A private nursery 30 second drive from my house. Then off to the gym and back to eating everything in sight like the rest of you guys!! What's up with that??

I not worked

Doing some bank holiday pricing

E.g Pinot Grigio then texting customers informing of price increase

Bc (builders clean) for me then on to a gc (gutter clearing) quote that I won. Plus picked up two new regular wc (window cleaning) jobs. Plus plus now have to look after the potfolio of a property developer so quite a productive day today really. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Bc (builders clean) for me then on to a gc (gutter clearing) quote that I won. Plus picked up two new regular wc (window cleaning) jobs. Plus plus now have to look after the potfolio of a property developer so quite a productive day today really. /emoticons/biggrin.png
That's made me tiered reading that smurf [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did a block paving drive that ran around a barn conversion, worked from 9:30 to 1:30, took it steady, nice easy £180 /emoticons/biggrin.png

yep that busy that even I ventured out as a lady needed her bush trimming....and I am very good at that...the wife wants me to trim hers as well.../emoticons/biggrin.png

if I didnt go to work I would have had to deliver mags with the wife so it was better for me to go and clean some windows

and then the wife came back and off to the pub....as you do...to spend all which I had just earnt...still...theres always tomorrow.../emoticons/biggrin.png

7.15am-8pm, that includes collecting and travelling 40miles each way, silly me, two days off as rain, rain, rain for next two days here. Got 2 fascia cleans today to do.

Back