Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone Used The Dragonfly?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

James

Hopefully this is the right section. It is a pole I guess.

£499 seems quite pricey? What you rate them?

James.

Somebody on here purchased one for a contract/job they got.

You could make the same for around £150 i think

Somebody on here purchased one for a contract/job they got.

You could make the same for around £150 i think
Eh, why does everybody use the pole system when you can't see what you are doing? Scared of heights are we? Lazy? How can you clean a window 20ft up from the ground?

Eh, why does everybody use the pole system when you can't see what you are doing? Scared of heights are we? Lazy? How can you clean a window 20ft up from the ground?
Don't need to see what you are doing. We clean up to 70ft with perfect results.

Scared of heights? 70ft ladder would be scary yes.

Lazy? WFP demands more from the body than traditional window cleaning.

Sounds like you need to educate your self on what WFP is.

I think the brodex misty is cheaper than the dragon fly.. Also they have brought a newer one that dosent require battery or power.. It's like a water pistol trigger..

The pole system allows me to take on work ladder boys can't, which are usually very good earners.. I use both methods tho, so I don't need need to tell customers sorry, can't do that one or that one.. Which will more than likely lose you the job and make you feel a plonker..

The pole system allows me to take on work ladder boys can't, which are usually very good earners.. I use both methods tho, so I don't need need to tell customers sorry, can't do that one or that one.. Which will more than likely lose you the job and make you feel a plonker..
Well thats it at the end of the day + health and safety, it's just win win!

Eh, why does everybody use the pole system when you can't see what you are doing? Scared of heights are we? Lazy? How can you clean a window 20ft up from the gro'und?
'How can you clean a window 20ft up from the ground?' I'd do some research on the WFP if you've just asked that question buddy.

I just don't trust Brodex at all, not sure what it is about that company. Last time I remember being on this forum a year back everyone flamed Brodex for their so called 'naff' gear and poor customer service.

Isn't the 'Misty' just a cheap rip off of the Dragonfly?

The Misty:

James.

I bought dragonfly month ago, needed for internal cleaning of restaurant. done great job. system on belt allows you move faster and wherever you need. highly recommend.

attachicon.gif
res1.JPG

attachicon.gif
res2.JPG
I can see why you needed one! I'm trying to weigh up spending the cash or not /emoticons/unsure.png

I have the dragon fly system but I need the microfibre pad and I cant find a supplier. The cleaning spot advertise them but they are not in stock. A lot of people are offering the 20cm version (Unger) but not the 30CM version I need. Any help gratefully recieved

another nightmare tonight thanks london window cleaning I wish I hadnt looked at them pics...my worst nightmare a job like that../emoticons/biggrin.png

but does look good when done..

This is an old post resurrected cheap have a look at the date 2013:rolleyes:

another nightmare tonight thanks london window cleaning I wish I hadnt looked at them pics...my worst nightmare a job like that../emoticons/biggrin.png
but does look good when done..

ahh you still got good eyes mr smurf....

upside down glass is just the worst so far avoided it but over the roads orangery is looking really manky....going to cost an awful lot if I have to do it....

cant really do a runner from over the road.../emoticons/biggrin.png

Back