Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Dont You Just Wish

shazzy692002

There was a like button on here, like facebook, Many a comment tickles me and wish i could click "like" on there post..

Click "like" if you agree. haha.

There was a like button on here, like facebook, Many a comment tickles me and wish i could click "like" on there post..
Whos making u laugh then shazza ? :)

The rep button was changed to a like button and voted back again Sharon but it's basically what its for, just hit the little green arrow. It's meant for helpful posts etc but if something tickles you just hit it, we all do /emoticons/wink.png

That rep/like debacle almost brought the forum to its knees! But we can smile about it now /emoticons/smile.png

Lol not this again the rep button is pretty much a like button. We did change it to a like button but more wanted it as a rep button. It uses exactly the same system just changes the physical appearance on the forum. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Latest Posts

Back