Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Strange

WCF

Help Support WCF:

P

Paul

I thought I would check my water ppm today even though I checked it a few week back, back then it was 136 now it's 96????? How has this happened?

I run the water for a bit before I check it so I'm slightly confused but not complaining

Faulty TDS reader??

Take lots of readings, turning it on & off between to see if it is giving u the same (correct) reading.

I have 2 Tds meters and both read 96 have tested it about 20 times now so I don't have a clue?????

Flush your system out and then change your resin flush for an hour or so check results after 5 minutes off non flushing pure water if it's still high keep flushing over***ht then if it's still high change your membraines

No, that's what's coming out my tap it was 136 from tap a few week back now it's dropped to 96ppm

Try 280 then complain lol

At a quests all this rain is making the water more fresh with less scale in

40 od where i am but it did read 35 the other day and 52 on another day theres also a diffrancefrom inside to upstairs to outside lol

as long as its 00000000 out of the tank i dont care to much lol

Mines also 280 normally - I'm just going to check see if it's changed. Last checked it a year ago lol

Latest Posts

Back