Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Boxing

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gutted for haye. One of my favourite fighters of all time, hugely talented fighter who was perhaps too small to compete with the biggest heavyweights in his prime.

Clearly injured and not quite the fighter he was 5 years ago. Irony is he came into this one too big and too slow, he could have done with being closer to his old weight for more speed.

Credit to bellew he's a dogged fighter but let's be honest he beat a man with one leg who hadn't had a proper fight for years. As decent as he is a prime haye would have destroyed him in no time at all.

Great heart from haye to keep getting up and not quitting and likewise from bellew to take some big shots.

They both should retire now imo. Hayes body is shot and bellew has no chance against the monster heavyweights and nothing to do at cruiserweight.

Bonus is I won £50, sky bet had a bet 5 quid offer and watch the fight free. So I stuck a tenner on bellew to hoping haye would win but a nice softener when he lost lol

I hope Bellew knocks Haye the **** out, cheeky southern **** that he is. He well disrespected us northerners in that press conference. Well out of order in every way, at least one of us is a hard workin windie!!!

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Agree haye was a bit rude, however, I still wanted him to win as he lives 10 minutes from me and is a fellow Millwall fan!

If that bellew comes up against Antony Joshua, Joshua will annihilate him i.m.o

There is no way he'll be up against Joshua. He'll go back to his division I'd bet.

Joshua v haye would have been a tricky fight though. Haye is quite an awkward heavy weight who can throw punches at lots of angles and doesn't stand still.

Back