Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hi I'm Rod From Sw France

This sounds good, but could you show me a diagram please, the way i figure it is I plug my 15mm hose into any standard 10'' casing holding the prefilter which then connects to the 4040 membrane(do I carry on with 15mm all the way?) and where do i connect the ro switch and what diameter are the inlets/outlets in mm on the 4040 membrane, what will the tds reading be when it ends up in my tank, considering its 147ppm from my river,will I still have to use a di vessel? If it takes no more than 1 hour to fill my tank I will also fill up while I am working at clients. And also, why isnt everyone using this system? its seems to me the best value for money?
Sorry my hose is 19mm

When your RO is new your tds should come down to between 1ppm and 4ppm, this will clean to a spot free finish, although in my picture the 2 little 10 inch housings together are my DI vessels holding around 1 litre of resin to bring my reading to 0ppm because thats how i like it.

As the RO ages over a few years the tds reading will creep up.

mine is a twin 4040 yours will just be a single so less plumbing for you.

Latest Posts

Back