Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

anyone had trouble with Wcw

WCF

Help Support WCF:

MARTIN27

Hi guys ordered the liquidator Off Wcw an some spare rubbers to get home today to find just one rubber in a box anyone had stuff like this happenen from them?

wcw theyre a bumch of losers, years ago when i first started they messed up my order i forget now what was missing- but they didnt apologize when i got in touch ,iv NEVER forgotten

QUOTE="boarcity, post: 241586, member: 5300"]wcw theyre a bumch of losers, years ago when i first started they messed up my order i forget now what was missing- but they didnt apologize when i got in touch ,iv NEVER forgotten

D

wcw theyre a bumch of losers, years ago when i first started they messed up my order i forget now what was missing- but they didnt apologize when i got in touch ,iv NEVER forgotten
Got an image of you & a WcW voodoo doll.......but agree with you.

My internet was down so I called up to try and make an order for about £300 and they said they'd call back but never did - twice!......so I took my money elsewhere.

i have a vision that the guvnor really is a decent guy but praps has a lazy relative who work there that he cant sack ,they are totally useless and come in when they see fit and throw stuff about . iv seen this in other businesses , over the yrs

I have to admit I've never had a problem with them. I've used them a few times & been ok.

Maybe the chap on here that works there may come on & give you an answer.

Not personally, I prefer Window Cleaning Centre, they now have Liquidators in stock.
Got to second that i've never had a problem with the window clean centre i've had a load of stuff off them, always delivered within a day or two with everything i ordered

used w c w a couple of times and been very good only problem is the delivery charge unless spending £55+vat so now use wintecs for smaller orders as free delivery with no minimum spend.prices a couple of pence more but still save overall.

I much prefer window clean centre for my gear, top notch service. Theres also a Ken Booth cleaning supplier in huntingdon and they are fantastic to deal with. Even in this age of online shopping, you can't beat having a walk about and picking up new gear.

Where abouts is that @TolishAPurd
Here you go mate; http://www.kenbooth.co.uk/ The address is on the bottom right corner. Its on one of the industrial estates in Huntingdon.

Don't expect too much as the window cleaning is only a small part of what they sell, but if you are in the area then its worth paying a visit and picking up a catalogue as all the stuff they sell is good trade quality. The first time I went in I asked if they had Ubik, they only stock Jangro stuff so they ended up giving a spray bottle of the equivalent product for free to try out, that in itself impressed me. Although the staff are young, they are keen to help and knowledgable about what they sell, can't ask for more then that really.

Back