Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cleaning On Xmas Eve :)

harunh

Good idea? Every1 will be home and they will b happy ther windows are clean for xmas plus good tips

But i will not be collecting if their at home then thats good

abso-blinking-lutely!!!

Rubbish weather. 2 day shut down. Another day off next week. Got to get out and do something to try and keep up.

I was going to but the weather is bad here, tomorrow is heavey rain all day with 50mph gusts 30mph wind. I suspect C-eve will not be good either. Its been really bad here

We rarely, I mean rarely getting flooding up here. Theres roads flooded that I never seem flooded before up here! Crazy stuff lol. Im not complaining though I prefer all this rain than snow to be honest.

For me (and I suspect many other window cleaners) christmas is totally meaningless. Complete waste of time energy and money.

Jesus and God not to chuffed with it either. It's like having a "Winston Churchill Day" on april 20th.

December 25th is the date of the Roman celebration of saturnalia, totally pagan. Adopted as a 'christian' day to try and fuse differant ideaologies. The Romans were the ones who actually tortured and put Jesus to death! Yet their sacred day is chosen to celebrate Jesus birthday. Neither the ancient Jews or early, 1st century christians (apostles etc) celebrated birthdays, again of pagan origins.

I'm sure you'll ask. Yes, I have turned down certain tips, bottles of wine etc.

By the way April 20th is Hitlers birthday. Do you think either Churchill or his family would be impressed by marking it with a "special day" under any guise let alone a "Churchill Day"?

imo

its entirely up to you..

last weeks work i had things planned to be finished for wedneday.. i had thursday, friday and saturday to do xmas weeks work... but rained all day wed thurs friday and saturday... oh well, ill just see them next month!! its christmas and im taking a week off with my boys.. playing with toys, my aquadapter and zombies.. its all good in the hood

It was my Great Plan to work today, but as always the best made plans are subject to the vagaries of the weather.

Tiddleing down as per usual /emoticons/sad.png

its entirely up to you..
last weeks work i had things planned to be finished for wedneday.. i had thursday, friday and saturday to do xmas weeks work... but rained all day wed thurs friday and saturday... oh well, ill just see them next month!! its christmas and im taking a week off with my boys.. playing with toys, my aquadapter and zombies.. its all good in the hood
So did you wrap it up and put it under the tree? lol

It was my Great Plan to work today, but as always the best made plans are subject to the vagaries of the weather.
Tiddleing down as per usual /emoticons/sad.png
:angry: me too, and been up most of the night with a sore throat and chest... man flu.

Back