Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Training up my girlfriend

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Neil

Getting my girlfriend in with me to bosh out the windows with me soon I've just got to train her, how much roughly do you lot think it will cost to add an extra hose reel and pump to my van system? Is that all I would need? I've got her a clx18 which I never use. Roll on the jokes lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh and will need a digital controller as well

Are there any deals that anyone knows of ?

Result all the best with your girlfriend, will she marry you after working with you:confused: Only joking, my darling wife works with me, cant keep up with her she makes me feel so inadequate:oops:

Haha, we do general cleaning to which we both go and do but want to train her up on the windows so we can get more done

Think I'm looking about £350-£400 to add another set up

Will I have to buy another battery as well? [emoji107]

its just ...working with your girlfriend...were all trying to get past that bit..most of us go to work to escape ....../emoticons/biggrin.png nah just joking I got mine the job of cleaner on a new build and I did the windows...no probs...

she works very hard...I am not so keen to get to work for 6am like she does....I brew up for her and promptly fall asleep for another hour....

yeh not so sure about the windows with mine neil....I have seen the mirror in the hall....hmmm its going to be hard work...

its too foo kin wet your cloth but sorry its deaf ears...

CNC your crazy mate but very amusing [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I remember one windy had his girlfriend carry his ladder / scrims and bucket around.... He cleaned the top windows whilst she done the bottoms.... :thumbsup: he had her trained up well lol

Good luck buddy, it took me a while to train my wife up. Most things went quite well but it was changing the filter on the Dyson that she really struggled with!! :balloondance:
yep mine is very good at that...I don't like to get my hands dirty...

I remember one windy had his girlfriend carry his ladder / scrims and bucket around.... He cleaned the top windows whilst she done the bottoms.... :thumbsup: he had her trained up well lol
That is insane, but then again.. if they want equal rights, they get equal amount of work too /emoticons/biggrin.png

Imagine having an argument at home with your misses, going to work.. and shes standing next to you again. /emoticons/biggrin.png

I could help you matty h...:rofl:

now if you want to wind em up....don't argue with em....just agree...even if you know they are wrong....:devil:

Back