Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Condemned My Ladder As Unsafe

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Smurf

After inspect this morning found all four ladder hooks the bits that you use to raise and lower the 2nd & 3rd ladder sections all lose.

Time to get another one methinks :Image3:

Mind you I just may replace the pop rivets and flog it on ebay as sold as seen as you do. :Image10:

don't poprivet em nut and bolt then u can keep em ,u may have to drill em to a bit biger so the holes arnt ovel and put washer in side the ladder

That's why it's always best to change the ladder every year or so :Image9:

Even ankalad's & microlite's too will eventualy wear so all kit needs to be inspected on a regular basis and replced if need be.

Better to be safe than sorry I say :Image10:

your microlite and ankalad arent gonna save you if the ladder is dodgy

Just recived an email from the manufacture and they will arrange collection at no cost to me then inspect the ladder and either repair or replace it with a new one for free.

Now that's what I call customer aftersales service :Image10:

Can be a bit of a struggle at times if wearing high heels and tight skirt :Image13:

Oops! too much information but my missus still likes me fireman outfit best :Image10:

im suprised he can still get up a ladder !! :Image13:

I'm taking the day off today as a replacement ladder under BPS Access Solutions Ltd manufactures lifetime guarantee is being delivered sometime today. Also the other ladder is being collected today aswell. All this is being done for free so I’m very impressed indeed with their customer after sales services. :Image10:

Brand new replacement ladder arrived in good nick today so very pleased indeed.

Darn now I'm going to have to do some work tommorow. What a bummer!!!! :Image13:

Indeed Damo as to be honest was expecting to buy a new ladder so saved myself a few quid. :Image9:

It's good to see that you haven't fallen of your ladder Smurf, we have been kind of missing your wit and charm in that other place.

Back