Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The price of Oil

WCF

Help Support WCF:

K

kahoona

This may seem a strange subject to post in a window cleaning forum but for those who are interested Crude Oil continues to make new low prices in the financial markets.

Why has the price of oil got so low and what dose this mean to us windies?

First question is very complex to answer and involves global economics, but basically its down to the simple laws or supply and demand and right now there is an over supply of the black stuff and weakening demand

The reasons for the oversupply are complex but the general consensus in the financial world it that Oil is likely to continue to go lower. Most of the big financial institutions are down grading their outlook for the oil price.

What dose this mean for us?

Probably the most obvious effect is cheaper diesel & petrol, some analysts are even saying we could see £0.86p per liter! For anyone who uses heating oil for their home will benefit.

The low oil price also helps keep inflation low.

Some companies will also be winners, big fuel users like the airlines, weather we will see that lower cost in their business translate to lower ticket prices remains to be seen. Other winners are the big road haulage companies, you the guys who get all that food and stuff into our supermarkets etc.

However theres always a down side, & we might want to spare a thought for the 250K oil workers who have been laid off!

So inclusion make the most of the cheap fuel prices and fill up your vans before 02 June - the date of the next Opec (Oil producing countries) meeting, they set policy that defines the price of oil!

View attachment 6177

There's always another war coming.

Iran are about to have trade embargoes lifted. This will bring oil down even further.

The yanks fracking makes a big difference and the slowing of the Chinese economy.

This may seem a strange subject to post in a window cleaning forum but for those who are interested Crude Oil continues to make new low prices in the financial markets.
Why has the price of oil got so low and what dose this mean to us windies?

First question is very complex to answer and involves global economics, but basically its down to the simple laws or supply and demand and right now there is an over supply of the black stuff and weakening demand

The reasons for the oversupply are complex but the general consensus in the financial world it that Oil is likely to continue to go lower. Most of the big financial institutions are down grading their outlook for the oil price.

What dose this mean for us?

Probably the most obvious effect is cheaper diesel & petrol, some analysts are even saying we could see £0.86p per liter! For anyone who uses heating oil for their home will benefit.

The low oil price also helps keep inflation low.

Some companies will also be winners, big fuel users like the airlines, weather we will see that lower cost in their business translate to lower ticket prices remains to be seen. Other winners are the big road haulage companies, you the guys who get all that food and stuff into our supermarkets etc.

However theres always a down side, & we might want to spare a thought for the 250K oil workers who have been laid off!

So inclusion make the most of the cheap fuel prices and fill up your vans before 02 June - the date of the next Opec (Oil producing countries) meeting, they set policy that defines the price of oil!

View attachment 8917
Turkey our allies are buying and selling oil off guess who and making a fortune........ any one want to make an educated guess.

Turkey, Russia Syria, Isis!!!

There are quite a few conspiracy theories flying around, US & Saudi's colluding to undermine the Iranians, political agendas driving production cuts, so on.

One thing is very likely, theirs going to be a lot buyers sitting at $10 per barrel. and that liquidity is going to drive some short term volatility, good conditions for the savvy traders to profit i suspect, IF price dose get that low.

Sorry Marky got me Friday evening rambling head on. Ignore me & I'll go away /emoticons/wink.png

oil this winter 2016 will be higher than ever i remember when they were talking bout 1.50 coming in fuel lol

there will be mad **** happenin in middle east and russia etc this year and oil will go thru the roof

Sorry Marky got me Friday evening rambling head on. Ignore me & I'll go away /emoticons/wink.png
No dont go away you were correct with your answer isis is who turkey is buying oil off and are making a fortune.and they are in nato and nato are supposed to be bombing isis. so this all makes perfect sense yes.

an the amercians is making wepons and selling themto both sides some on blackmarket lol no wAt NORTH KOREA IS GOING TO COME OUT OF ITS SHELL AND BE LIKE

WHO SAID WE NO HAVA HYDROGEN BOMB

HERS ONE FOR WASHINGTON

LONDON

PARIS

BERLIN

BEJING

MOSCOW

THEN HE WILL GO

HAHAHA *****

Back