Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Treated myself

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Cheers Daveyboy. U gonna do some removals on the side?
If things go to plan i will need space for a pressure washer and gutter vac etc amongst other things so will need the space

I bought a Combo on Monday! the LWB 2300. 1000kg payload is unreal for the vans size. Rented one few weeks back for a large job and was so impressed i thought i'd buy one for a second van!

I have a rascal van,12 inch wheels,900cc engine,side loading doors it's absolutely perfect!

Only faults I can find is I carnt carry more than a bucket full of water because of the weight and I have to avoid hills!!!

Apart from that it's mint!!!!

I've just taken out my trolley, barrels and backpack, left in my 500L tank and put in my 12L pressure washer and wheelie bin ready for a little job tomorrow. I couldn't manage with a small van personally

Mot for my car tomorrow

Good job the guy mot ing it is my brother in law's mate

Unless it is dangerous it will pass

Still ain't used my new van for work. Been driving around in it to the shops and to the little ladies. Had only just filled up the old one with diesel when I got the new one. To tight to let the fuel go. Should be used next mon I guess

Well here's the update. Used the van for work today for the first time. Not sure I like it. Higher than I thought and so bloody slow. God knows what it would be like if I dragged half a ton of water round like most of you

is the back bumper big enough to stand on ?
Yes mate. I can just about reach without standing on it. I just can't believe how slow they r. Foot flat to the floor to get it moving fairly quickly. Will give it a few weeks and if I don't like then the astra will be back. That thing flies

Ive 1.3 combo and it wouldn't pull you out of bed but it only goes around town so it doesn't need to go like **** off a dyke

I won't be done for speeding in it lol

Back