Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Spelling....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Green Pro Clean Ltd

Every device you use to post on here has a 'Spell Check' feature.

I do know for a fact that a couple on here are dyslexic (a word I need spell check to spell for me)

but what really does my head in is just how lazy so many people are on forums and the web these days.

Are you really in such a hurry to have your opinion out there that you can't be bothered to check if it makes sense before posting?

Do I ask too much? I suppose I do :rolleyes:

End of rant.

Every device you use to post on here has a 'Spell Check' feature.
I do know for a fact that a couple on here are dyslexic (a word I need spell check to spell for me)

but what really does my head in is just how lazy so many people are on forums and the web these days.

Are you really in such a hurry to have your opinion out there that you can't be bothered to check if it makes sense before posting?

Do I ask too much? I suppose I do :rolleyes:

End of rant.
I'm sure Jacob Rees-Mogg would agree with you!

you see green you have started all this ****

with all these doylums taking pxss

pointless threads, i,m sure they was all waiting for you to post this:rofl: thread

you see green you have started all this ****

with all these doylums taking pxss

pointless threads, i,m sure they was all waiting for you to post this:rofl: thread

Guilty.

Im a very fast typer, and never check so make the occasional error. If i spot it i usually go back an edit it so i dont look like a complete tard.

u c green now u fiel much beta after a pointless fred i bet u had a chuckel to ur self::)::grouphug:now its friday lets:balloondance: :cheers: /emoticons/smile.png)

Back