Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I cleaned like normal, but it isn't clean?!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Poor guy I know, has fell of his ladder doing his round this week, really nice guy, been in hospital for two days and still in, they thought he hadnt broken anything, but checked him again, broken collar bone, broken hand, bruised lungs/ribs. He wont be doing any trad or wfp for awhile. A window cleaner that cant window clean, is a broken man, whether wfp or trad.

Back to point, learn trad, or at least try and do straight pulls, then go over with with cloths for any streaks to see if they will come off.

Poor guy I know, has fell of his ladder doing his round this week, really nice guy, been in hospital for two days and still in, they thought he hadnt broken anything, but checked him again, broken collar bone, broken hand, bruised lungs/ribs. He wont be doing any trad or wfp for awhile. A window cleaner that cant window clean, is a broken man, whether wfp or trad.Back to point, learn trad, or at least try and do straight pulls, then go over with with cloths for any streaks to see if they will come off.
never mind poor guy , poor me for having to pay all that tax money for his stay in hospital when he knew fine well theres a much safer way to do the same job

Some people can't afford to set up wfp

Different circumstances etc

You might as well say

"Poor me having to pay my taxes to pay for his hospital stay..if only he never ate so much cholesterol "!!!!

Personally i wfp tops nowadays as i am done with all that ladder work after so many years of it but i trad bottoms

That's my choice but trad has a place in this job

Insides

Shop fronts when they're open and you don't want to throw water everywhere for safety reasons

Etc

This argument starts to get boring when every time someone mentions trad or wfp it all kicks off again

You clean how you want

I'll clean how i want

My days work has no bearing on yours

I've kept out of this discussion so far. I like tradding. It works for me and I see no reason to change.[/QUOT
never mind poor guy , poor me for having to pay all that tax money for his stay in hospital when he knew fine well theres a much safer way to do the same job
You wfp all day same as me noddy, but what if you came of a ladder whilst putting up a security light or to fix a price of your own gutter for example. Accidents happen, would you say to the wife "don't phone the paramedics, sod my broken leg, I don't want to be a burden on the tax payer"

People have to go up a ladder occasionally (above flat roofs etc) and as daveyboy says, not everyone can afford wfp, especially when starting out

If you just trad, your a window cleaner.If you just w.f.p, your a window cleaner.

If you can do both, your a visual technician
Or as i told my wife the other Day my new title should be " pure water technician" if Anybody ask what her provider does for a Living ../emoticons/biggrin.png

What with all my exploits in hypo on walls , drives and roofs I have given myself a promotion to

' exterior cleaner ' ... Posh eh ?

Anyone can trad but some people choose not to trad, its personal preference really ,

i only do 1 trad job every 2 weeks and instead of carrying a bucket of liquid i just use a spray gun, i find holding a bucket annoying lol

maybe you need to ask the owner if there was sticker at the problematic place..if so try to use
Z
thiner 21 on a small rug ,rub it on the spot and then clean it with soap and water on microfiber cloth finsh the job with hand cleaning dry paper.

Ubik then mop and blade. If it still smears try this Isopropyl alcohol iv had a problem with a smearing bauldstade and this was recommended iv not had to do them again yet so I can't say if it will work.

Back