Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Window Cleaning Software For Mobile Phones

nearlyclean

Hi everyone,

I am pleased to announce that we have developed an organiser and planner for window cleaners that works on iPhone and Android. The software safely and securely stores your customers details, who has paid so you can keep track on payments, when jobs are due. There is no software to install, all you have do is sign up for an account and start playing with it. You can log in on your PC and input your Rounds then view and update them on your mobile phone. We are letting the users on WCF test out our product and give suggestions.

https://roundpartner.co.uk/c/6

Thanks

Jon

View attachment 772

Go to Customers then new customers and a new menu should come up where you can add new customers, Note you can only do this on the desktop version, for the mobile version we're trying to work out what would be the most important info you need to input and easy, clear way to do it

I'm guessing if someones going this route they wouldn't be needing to carry pen and paper around with them. In that case they would need the ability to add customers on the go, I'm sure everybodies been asked to clean someones windows whilst on a job.

Agree with u dodge ,i would 100% use this on my iphone and do it on the go when will it be finished for the phones?

I'm guessing if someones going this route they wouldn't be needing to carry pen and paper around with them. In that case they would need the ability to add customers on the go, I'm sure everybodies been asked to clean someones windows whilst on a job.
Agree with u dodge ,i would 100% use this on my iphone and do it on the go when will it be finished for the phones?
We should have it done in the next couple of weeks

No job details shown in planner apart from a bar so not much use is it?

Can tick off as paid even though the job is booked in for the future & can't undo once marked paid?

Could try some more stuff out but getting bored now /emoticons/biggrin.png

Thanks for all the points you made,

No job details shown in planner apart from a bar so not much use is it?

Can tick off as paid even though the job is booked in for the future & can't undo once marked paid?

Could try some more stuff out but getting bored now /emoticons/biggrin.png
This is still a beta test version and the user interface is still in development

Are you going to release this as an app? or are you planning on keeping it as a web app only?
Yes we are working on a full app but for the time being is a web only, With the way HTML5 is designed it has an offline function that we our testing ourselves at the moment before we release that feature. We have several servers that are configure in a way that if one went down the other kicks in and takes over also your data is written to several servers and is not stored in just one location to ensure lowest possible down time.

I want an app what if the site ever goes down ? Then wer buggered
I be buggered as well with loads of angry window cleaners after me, We have really looked into this to ensure up time is at its highest
The 3G and 4G coverage is the only thing I cant control, most cities in the UK have good coverage. I have been looking into other alternatives like using the phone memory to store the data till there is a connection, if the data is stored on the phone it wont be backed up till you connect. Another option is to connect to open networks like McDonald or Starbucks wi-fi when you can.

Thanks for you feedback and please keep it coming so we can make the best software for you guys

You still have a very long way to go to build a decent package that ppl would want to pay for methinks.

Good luck!

Great start, but it needs to be a standalone app that can sync to something cloud based, i.e changes being made client side then sent server side when coverage allows. Then it will be really useful - until then not so much for me. But I really think it's a good start, the calendar and etc, so don't be disheartened. Keep working on it I think it has great potential

To fiddly for me, plus we don't use booking dates, and I could be bothered having to plan them all out with this. Then spending time changing those bookings when we cant get out. I also don't see any way of managing price increases, i.e. a field for when the price was last increased, or job was quoted.

I would hate having to sit adding in payments to this thing every day as well, it would be massively time consuming, to managed this system.

To fiddly for me, plus we don't use booking dates, and I could be bothered having to plan them all out with this. Then spending time changing those bookings when we cant get out. I also don't see any way of managing price increases, i.e. a field for when the price was last increased, or job was quoted.

I would hate having to sit adding in payments to this thing every day as well, it would be massively time consuming, to managed this system.
On the planner you can push the jobs you dont do onto the next. You only need to put the payments in once then the follow time you do the job its done automatically when you click job done.

We still got a lot of things to iron out and change or modify, that why I wanted you guys to look at and really pull it apart, tell us what you what and we will build it

Thanks for all your comments. Please keep them coming things you dont like, things you do.

Using RoundPartner on my Phone
mobilephone.png

We are in the process of building the app which will be linked to the service, You get 6 weeks free then its £10 a month but if you follow the ad from window cleaning forums you get another 15% off.

We will continue to update our service and offer new features.

Latest Posts

Back