Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Your own Canvasser's

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Andy

Green pro clean padman and adamangler you have had your own Canvasser's out there is it just slow now not getting anyone. My guy has done a 3 and a 2 hour stint not one customer he used to canvass before but not window cleaning,apparently. I'm beginning to think this guy couldn't sell water to a dying millionair in the desert. Any one's thoughts Please

It's slow at the minute for sure. I've been on Facebook a lot also and had nothing.

Last time I tried a canvasser was week before Christmas and we got 2 in 2 hours. He ended up getting a full time job so didn't do it again. I've got 2 potential canvassers lined up to try next week so will see how that goes. I'm also advertising for a leafleter on minimum wage to see how goes and I have a lad lined up for next week doing that. Also speaking to a guy off gumtree who charges 2x and guarantees 2 cleans apparently so might give him a go in Feb.

But yes it's slow atm. I reckon it will improve with some dryer weather as we move into Feb it's been a horrible couple of months weather wise. With the rain and floods

I gave mine the bullet on the first day. He came stinking of cat pee. Told me he had 15 cats, also wanted some money up front, so I made an excuse and got rid. Christ I can pick em. So looking again now unfortunately

@adamangler pm me bout fb as im pushing flat out and getting some goos enquires and jpbs through
Well done if you are doing well with FB - for me, so far it has been a complete waste of time. But I will keep posting in the buy & sell groups for a while yet to see if its just the time of year for inquires.

will pm u mate but its just gone dry i post in 100 groups a day
Bloody hell. 100 groups? That must take ages.

Facebook has been really good for me since Christmas. I've lost count of the number of new customers I've gained over the last couple of weeks. I've been leafletting loads too which has brought in a fair bit of work. My next step is to get some proper leaflets made up (rather than my DIY ones) and find a youngster to pay to deliver them for me.

say in ur area for example glasgow . instead of typing differnt varinations of glasgow buy and sell pick areas in glasgow and see what come up the more u join facebook will start reccomened ones to you on the right hand coloum

say in ur area for example glasgow . instead of typing differnt varinations of glasgow buy and sell pick areas in glasgow and see what come up the more u join facebook will start reccomened ones to you on the right hand coloum
Is it Glasgow you are based Peter?

Thats where i am based

Bloody hell. 100 groups? That must take ages.
Facebook has been really good for me since Christmas. I've lost count of the number of new customers I've gained over the last couple of weeks. I've been leafletting loads too which has brought in a fair bit of work. My next step is to get some proper leaflets made up (rather than my DIY ones) and find a youngster to pay to deliver them for me.
Me and @Adams0211 work the same area and are having no trouble getting new work

6 new jobs last Wednesday and getting at least 1 daily just from facebook and a few leaflets

Latest Posts

Back