Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Chemicals

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Is it any good. I have a conny coming up. That is by far the worst I have done. New custy, just moved in. They have three houses round them with connys that all look the same. Hoping I can cash in and get some more regulars on the window s.

Yeah i use it too, but to be honest i dont think its any better than using a washing up liquid/bleach mix.

I use a weak bleach mix because it kills the algae, and resists growing back for longer, and ecover brings the pvc back to a really nice shine

I was only thinking the other day to add some bleach to the mix on my own conservatory roof but wasn't sure it would damage the rubber seals so did not bother in the end.

I use it at about 10 to 1 and work pretty quick. That was something that has crossed my mind. One reason I started looking at other options . Viro-sol looks like good stuff and smells nice, so it says . But there's so many products to choose from.

I sometimes have work related dreams too. Mostly of not wanting to get out of bed /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back