Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

CIU forum down?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

If it has shut down hope they all don't start jumping on here slagging trad. Had enough of it when I was on there.
I'll soon slap them around the head and send em packing./emoticons/wink.png

Can someone fill me in on the backstory, this is the only cleaning forum I've ever been on.

What you can get past the login page?

OTE="JJ Window Cleaners, post: 167782, member: 7807"]It's working fine for me?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

i bet whoevers owns ciu is sh/ttin themselves right now as its been down a while now. loss of earnings and all that

Spill. I have been on there, but never commented, just like to read the arguments.
i had a argument with 4 or 5 people one of them was here is the clue (the jellus r trublesome)/emoticons/biggrin.png u mite not want to c the link i sent tho:cool: i asked about ipa an i got a load os sarky comments:rolleyes: it say i bit bk would b a under stament:D

What you can get past the login page?
OTE="JJ Window Cleaners, post: 167782, member: 7807"]It's working fine for me?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
hows it goin Shar ? seen u about a bit lately and that guy who works for you .he looks normal

Last edited:
hows it goin Shar ? seen u about a bit lately and that guy who works for you .he looks normal

A norml looking window cleaner??? never haha....all good thanks pal. u?

Ha ha ha ha ha. Sorry I should not laugh I know how it feels when you wake up check the site and oh god its down and what the hell is causing it! Well I am ready to take top spot oh yeah we already have that lol. I hope they get it up soon though done want them sorts over here.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back