Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which gardener brush

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Lewis

Ordering a few bits tomo and was wondering what is the best brush from Gardinder? Currently using a Viking sill brush for vari tech. It's for windows........do they do a gutter brush?

Ordering a few bits tomo and was wondering what is the best brush from Gardinder? Currently using a Viking sill brush for vari tech. It's for windows........do they do a gutter brush?
@Tuffers is your man for this...he has a brush fetish /emoticons/smile.png

I personally have a super lite medium mixed gardiners brush. And it's bloody brilliant!! Think I may get a sill brush tho for gutters, conservatory roofs and first cleans...possibly with fan jets as I've heard better than pencil for upvc cleaning...

I was going to mention in your other post why you where using those bricks on yer sticks /emoticons/biggrin.png

If you go to the gardiner site you will see vids on all the brushes that he sells including the new range.

I've got the extreme medium mixed for maintenance cleans and the black sill brush for firsts leaded gutters etc

Both really good brushes. Mega impressed with the medium mixed one tho....

Gardener have too many brushes to chose from, there should be a category on the main page this brushes is best for 1st clean, this brushes is best for removing stubborn dirt's and this brushes is best for cleaning all type of windows

While you are here Alex I will be ordering a SLX 47 next week, I have read the SLX 47 come with a free super lite brush, can I chose a different brush for the the pole or not?

Last edited by a moderator:
While you are here Alex I will be ordering a SLX 47 next week, I have read the SLX 47 come with a free super lite brush, can I chose a different brush for the the pole or not?
All of our poles (apart from the CLX4 & 10) come with a choice of any brush from our standard ranges, so you have a choice of 19 different free brushes for this pole - this does not include the Wide Xtreme and the 45cm brushes.

i had a go on a soft hibrid supereme a few days a go felt like the tecbuk but beta qualty an liter :rock: ill b ordering a meadium an a soft to try next well done alex im confadent it wont bend li,ke a bannah lmfao :lipssealed:>/emoticons/smile.png

I use sill brushes at the mo Viking ones, how do you guys clean the sills with standard brushes? Will be ordering Tuesday

I use sill brushes at the mo Viking ones, how do you guys clean the sills with standard brushes? Will be ordering Tuesday
That's exactly what I was thinking about, I have a gardiners sill brush, I love it, however on some jobs I wouldn't mind having one of those wide brushes to make scrubbing quicker (less strokes would be needed), but how would I clean sills?

Back